Refurbished Thermal Platesetter (CtP)
We supply refurbished pre-owned Screen Thermal PlateRite Platesetters (CtP) with warranty and after-sales support.
- The Heidelberg Topsetter, Fuji Javelin and Agfa Avalon are rebadged Screen PlateRite CtP.
- The CtP units are supplied with Refurbished Plate Processor and New EagleRip Work Station.
- Installation and training are included. Delivery within Metro Manila is included.
- Maintenance and technical support are backed up by our staff of full time engineer and technicians.
Screen PlateRite 8000-II
Heidelberg Topsetter P102
FujiFilm Javelin 9000-II
Features of Screen PlateRite Series:
- Semi automatic feeder system. The next plate is preloaded while the current plate is being imaged resulting in improvement of production time and efficiency.
- Automatic balancing of the imaging drum to compensate for the different plate sizes.
- Non-modular laser imaging system. Individual laser diodes are replaceable, resulting in maintenance cost efficiency.
- In case of a diode malfunction, the unit will still run at half speed enabling continuity of plate production until the defective diode is replaced.
- Open non-proprietary front end is supported by third party rip software such as Harlequin and EagleRip.
- Product developed and made in Japan.
Specifications of Screen PlateRite 8000-II:
|Type||8-page external drum platesetter|
|Laser type||Thermal (830 nm infrared), 16 channels (1W / channel)|
|Media||Thermal (830 nm infrared-sensitive) aluminum plates|
|Plate transport||2 tiered semi-automatic|
|Plate format||Maximum: 1,160 x 940 mm (45.6 x 37 in)|
|Minimum: 450 x 370 mm (17.7 x 14.5 in)|
|Plate thickness||0.15 to 0.30 mm (0.006 – 0.012 in)|
|Maximum imaging area||1,160 x 924 mm (45.6 x 36.3 in)|
|Imaging speed||Approx. 13 plates per hour (for 1,030 x 800 mm plate)|
|weight||1,150 kg. (2,530 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2,510 mm x 1,245 mm x 1,290 mm (89 x 49 x 50.9 in)|
|Power||Single phase 200 – 230V, 6kW, 25A|
|Environment||Recommended: 21 – 25 ْC, 40 – 70% humidity|
Note: The Heidelberg Topsetter P102 and Fujifilm Javelin T9000-II have the same specs. as the Screen PlateRite 8000-II.